Photo Release Form
During practice, camps, and other District Champ events there is a chance that you and your child will be in a photo or video. By attending a District Champ event you are agreeing to allow your photos to be used on the website, social media, and other District Champ marketing material.
Please see our photo release form for more information. Photo release form.
General Release of Liability
In exchange for participation in the activity of District Champ Sports Training organized by District Champ / Boehle, LLC, of 21736 N 91st Dr, Peoria, Arizona, 85382 and/or use of the property, facilities and services of District Champ / Boehle, LLC, I agree for myself and (if applicable) for the members of my family, to the following:
1. AGREEMENT TO FOLLOW DIRECTIONS. I agree to observe and obey all posted rules and warnings, and further agree to follow any oral instructions or directions given by District Champ / Boehle, LLC, or the employees, representatives or agents of District Champ / Boehle, LLC.
2. ASSUMPTION OF THE RISKS AND RELEASE. I recognize that there are certain inherent risks associated with the above described activity and I assume full responsibility for personal injury to myself and (if applicable) my family members, and further release and discharge District Champ / Boehle, LLC for injury, loss or damage arising out of my or my family’s use of or presence upon the facilities of District Champ / Boehle, LLC, whether caused by the fault of myself, my family, District Champ / Boehle, LLC or other third parties.
3. INDEMNIFICATION. I agree to indemnify and defend District Champ / Boehle, LLC against all claims, causes of action, damages, judgments, costs or expenses, including attorney fees and other litigation costs, which may in any way arise from my or my family’s use of or presence upon the facilities of District Champ / Boehle, LLC.
4. FEES. I agree to pay for all damages to the facilities of District Champ / Boehle, LLC caused by any negligent, reckless, or willful actions by me or my family.
5. CONSENT. I, (parent/guardian)________________________________________ consent to the
participation of my daughter/son (child’s name) __________________________________, in the activity of District Champ Sports Training, and agree on behalf of the above minor to all of the terms and conditions of this Agreement. By signing this Release of Liability, I represent that I have legal authority
over and custody of (child’s name)__________________________________.
6. MEDICAL AUTHORIZATION. In the event of an injury to the above minor during the above described activities, I give my permission to District Champ / Boehle, LLC or to the employees,
representatives or agents of District Champ / Boehle, LLC to arrange for all necessary medical treatment for which I shall be financially responsible. This temporary authority will begin immediately and will remain in effect until terminated in writing by the undersigned or when the above described activities are completed. District Champ / Boehle, LLC shall have the following powers:
a.The power to seek appropriate medical treatment or attention on behalf of my child as may be required by the circumstances, including without limitation, that of a licensed medical physician and/or a hospital;
b.The power to authorize medical treatment or medical procedures in an emergency situation; and c.The power to make appropriate decisions regarding clothing, bodily nourishment and shelter.
7. APPLICABLE LAW. Any legal or equitable claim that may arise from participation in the above shall be resolved under Arizona law.
8. NO DURESS. I agree and acknowledge that I am under no pressure or duress to sign this Agreement and that I have been given a reasonable opportunity to review it before signing. I further agree and acknowledge that I am free to have my own legal counsel review this Agreement if I so desire. I further agree and acknowledge that District Champ / Boehle, LLC has offered to refund any fees I have paid to use its facilities and/or resources if I choose not to sign this Agreement.
9. ARM’S LENGTH AGREEMENT. This Agreement and each of its terms are the product of an arm’s length negotiation between the Parties. In the event any ambiguity is found to exist in the interpretation of this Agreement, or any of its provisions, the Parties, and each of them, explicitly reject the application of any legal or equitable rule of interpretation which would lead to a construction either “for” or “against” a particular party based upon their status as the drafter of a specific term, language, or provision giving rise to such ambiguity.
10. ENFORCEABILITY. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of this Agreement, whether standing alone or as applied to a particular occurrence or circumstance, shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision of this Agreement or of any other applications of such provision, as the case may be, and such invalid or unenforceable provision shall be deemed not to be a part of this Agreement.
11. DISPUTE RESOLUTION. The parties will attempt to resolve any dispute arising out of or relating to this Agreement through friendly negotiations amongst the parties. If the matter is not resolved by negotiation, the parties will resolve the dispute using the below Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) procedure.
Any controversies or disputes arising out of or relating to this Agreement will be resolved by binding arbitration under the rules of the American Arbitration Association. The arbitrator’s award will be final, and any judgment may be entered upon it by any court having proper jurisdiction.
Suggested text: When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
Suggested text: If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
Suggested text: If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Suggested text: Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
Suggested text: If you request a password reset, your IP address will be included in the reset email.
How long we retain your data
Suggested text: If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
Suggested text: If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Suggested text: Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.