Life’s About Goals
Having a goal every year to get better at soccer is important because it helps you to focus on specific areas of improvement, measure your progress, and stay motivated.
- Focus on Specific Areas of Improvement: Setting a goal every year helps you to identify areas of your game that need improvement. For example, you might set a goal to improve your passing accuracy, increase your speed or stamina, or work on your ball control skills. By having a specific goal in mind, you can create a plan to work on these areas and measure your progress throughout the year.
- Measure Your Progress: Setting a goal every year also allows you to measure your progress over time. By tracking your progress, you can see how far you have come and identify areas where you may still need to improve. This can help you stay motivated and focused on achieving your goals.
- Stay Motivated: Finally, having a goal every year can help you stay motivated. When you have a clear goal in mind, you are more likely to stay focused and committed to your training and practice. This can help you overcome obstacles and setbacks along the way and ultimately lead to greater success on the field.
Overall, having a goal every year to get better at soccer can help you improve your game, stay motivated, and achieve greater success on the field.
- 4.3 oz., 60% combed ringspun cotton/40% polyester jersey
- Fabric laundered for reduced shrinkage
- 1×1 baby rib-knit set-in collar
- Slightly heathered
- Tear-away label
|Body Width||17||19||20 ½||22||24||26|